martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job

Today I'm going to talk about my ideal job.

My ideal job would be in a comfortable place (is not a specific place or municipality or ministry), with good partners and people committed with their job.

I would not like to work in other region, only in Santiago for being close of mi family. The most important thing for me it’s to be comfortable and happy with myself. A lot of people today, work just for obligation and they don’t realize as person, so later they are frustrated, stressed up, violent and angry.

For find a job like this one, I think I should be more compromised with the rest of the people and demonstrate them how much I like this, how much I work hard for being the best one, and specially to show them that I’m worried and care about the problems on society. I think that I’d be good in a work like this, because I’d be comfortable and this would help me to demonstrate my capacities. That’s a very important thing to be successful on professional life and work.

It’s very difficult find a job like this one, because today everything on society, spin around pressure and people end up with stress.


Bye

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Latte! :)

    The most important thing is to be in a pleasant work environment.
    So, our job becomes much more productive.
    It depends on us that the stress is our friend or not :P

    See you! ...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi cami- latte!

    How are you?

    Is very important we have good partners to work because you live with they all day.

    Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want a job like that too...
    I think that people is very important in a job.
    I agree whith you...
    bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, cami, is very important to have a work with good partners and good ambient.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar