martes, 14 de abril de 2009

My favorite piece of technology


This is my Computer,I had it since 2005 and it was a gift from my mom. In 2006 it used as a working tool, not only as a toy. It is used like any computer, but is failing because it is old, but still continues to help me. I use it every day, especially at night, when I have more time and I do not have work, I use it for to play or talk with friends with Messenger.

I like my computer, because I think it is a very important tool for my studies and my life easier, I can do a thousand things faster, I can write,read, do work, save photos and listen to music, everything at once, is great :)

This is a picture of my personal computer XD





A day without my computer, my life would be very boring and I would not know what to do :)

1 comentario:

  1. Good. Here's a correction:

    *This is* my *computer.* I have *had* it since 2005 and *it* was a gift from my mom.

    ResponderEliminar