martes, 21 de abril de 2009

LaTercera.com

I enjoy visiting this web site, because it allows me to be aware of politics, new laws, government, conflicts, etc ( particularly in relation to public administration), many times I use to work at the University.

Also, there are other web sites like this or newspaper on line ,but La Tercera is a web site serious, respectable and reliable. Years ago, was only published in print form, now also for internet and the page is updated with new information every minute, that's great :)

But that's not all, there are others sections: sports,blogs, business, entertainment, education, world, etc.


I think it's a very interesting site, I visit every day.I propose you to see the site!!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. I prefer entertainment (E!),
    but for a public manager demand being bored.

    Ahaha...

    Good Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A correction:
    Years ago, *it* was only published in print form.* Now *it is* also for *the* internet and the page is updated with new information every minute--that's great.*

    Don't forget to follow instructions completely:
    - use at least one gerund form and one infinitive form--make them bold!

    I wanted you to practice using them after other verbs:
    I want to know. OR I like knowing about things.

    ResponderEliminar