viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

Activity 3: Answers about "Your body".

a) Which of the suggestions mentioned here are you actually following, or thinking of following soon?.
Ocassionaly I drink ,for example when I go to the parties. I'm following to eat more vegetables and fruits, it's difficult but not impossible and I can't go to the Gym now, because I haven't time but I pretend to go soon.

b) With your teacher, talk about the meaning of these phrases from the article:
1) I think means :Try to understand that I must calm my lifestyle.
2) I must stop and think the things much better.
3) Sometimes, I could drink beer.
4) Talk about changing the habits of food
5) I must make “hamstring my stretches” when I do exercises
6) The 20s is the best age, because what I do now will have a huge impact in my future.


1 comentario: