domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

My favorite Photograph :)


I haven't a favorite photo.....I have many!!!!!!! This is one of my favorites.


This pictures was taken in September of last year and we celebrated the birthday of one of my friends. This photograph is very important and special for me because we are all my friends of the University . That day we ate pizzas, listened to music,spoke and more.


We spend it well and was great. I would like to repeat more birthdays and situations like this :) , it does well.


Enjoy this picture, I know that they will like !!!. See you :)


1 comentario:

  1. Camilatte I Like your photo veru much,
    you was catched in the photo with a sexy possition, hahaha....

    and the Dani's face.. wau.. and Josh, what did have in her hand?? Oh My God...

    This young.. it's alright, I belive.

    A lot of kisses and hugs!

    Only I.
    !

    ResponderEliminar